Scion XB Forum banner

2008 Scion xB Light Bulb Sizes

75K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  juddsandage 
#1 ·
Below are the types and wattage of bulbs on the 2008 Scion xB. Please use care in replacing and do not use too high a wattage... Mishandling of bulbs can result in bursting, shattering, or shorter lifespan.

Headlights (low) - #9704 - 55W - H11 halogen bulbs
Headlights (high) - #9005 - 60W - HB3 halogen bulbs
Foglights - #9704 - 55W - H11 halogen bulbs
Front turn signal lights / parking lights - #1157NA - 27/8W - Single end bulbs (amber)
Front side marker lights - - 5W - Wedge base bulbs
Side turn signal lights - - 0.4W - LED
Rear turn signal lights - 7440 - 21W - Wedge base bulbs
Stop/tail lights and rear side marker lights - 7443 - 21/5W - Wedge base bulbs
Back-up lights - 7440 - 21W - Wedge base bulbs
High mounted stoplight - - 3.6W - LED
License plate lights - 194 - 5W - Wedge base bulbs
Interior light - 28mm - 8W - Double end (Festoon) bulbs (30mm can fit)
Personal light - 194 - 8W - Wedge base bulbs
Luggage compartment light - 28mm - 5W - Double end (Festoon) bulbs (30mm can fit)

See less See more
#5 ·
Can we please pin this (make a sticky topic) please? I found this to be super useful! This is what I had to go through to find it again:

I had to search forever to find this again
:book:
I started getting tired (12:22am)
:yawn:
Then I found it!
8)
Only to find it here in Audio / Electronics, but way at the end
:eek:

I did try the search option but the only key word I could think of was light and chart (which wasn't even a part of this) :eek:hno:

So, yeah, if we can stick this up it would be awesome!

Thanks! :D

#15 ·
im looking for the type of bulb it is to change the shifter plate light for the automatic i want it to light up blue! any help would be appreciated

#16 ·
I too am looking for the bulb type for the shifter plate, I got the wrong neo bulbs for the A/C Controls, 5mm instead of I think the 3mm it needs... well at least the 3mm off of superbrightleds.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.