Scion XB Forum banner

Modellista , Kenstyle, and Admirtion Rumion Kits

18K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  flee 
#1 ·
I was swimming around the Japanese sites and found these:

See less See more
#6 ·
i know of a company that is trying to import these for me.. they might even try fabricating it to fit our xB's.for those who like the xb look but would like that look.. or who cant afford a whole conversion... of course it would be in fiber glass.. :naughty: cant wait until they start!

SinZz--

#7 ·
Nice.. yea Im looking into importing the rear bumper and tails through a friend who does a lot of JDM honda/acura engine conversions. They said if I had a part # it be much easier, I could get it much cheaper thru them then anyone Ive talked to so far. I kinda like the front end too, but I dont think Ill go as far as changing hood, fenders and all that for it. I added a JDM kit to my 04 and had to cut out the radiator support which made me feel really unsafe lol.

#11 ·
The thing is with all of this stuff is, it's JDM. JDM usually = expensive. I know the mudguards are in the $200 area and the Rumion vent visors are up in the $300's. :eek:

But, the rear garnish is here. But that's not the full on Modelista one, just the top part. Still a good looking piece.

And I'm pretty sure the side skirts are full on Rumion sideskirts. Albeit with a large price tag, like the front and rear clips.

#12 ·
just wanted to update the site a bit.. if you havent seen pictures of my xb's rear.. it has the full modellista chrome...thing.. and it also has the rumion badge conversion..

pics.

and i have most of the parts ready for the full conversion.. just missing the headlights, rear reflectors and grill pieces.. so hopefully you'll see it soon

#22 ·
Is your friend said anything are the fitting on the Rumion tail lights on the XB? Fit perfectly (looks good from the photo). How did he do the wiring to the reverse lights? Is the reverse light on the bumper still working too?

Please let me know and I ordered mine, but probably take it to someone and have them done.

Thanks!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.