Scion XB Forum banner

Shiny new 2014!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  NYxB 
#1 ·
I just picked up Red Dwarf a few days ago. My wife has a 2005 Black Cherry xB that she loves dearly, so now we're fully boxed!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I have an XM radio adapter ($400 dollars for the factory adapter! Are they high?!)
Adding a backup camera from camera-source that uses the stereo monitor. Trailer hitch and wiring for sailboat and canoe trailers. I'm thinking about a leather steering wheel cover.

I had a Honda Element that I added really really bright driving lights wired to the brights. They were mounted behind the grill, and I had to be careful to turn off the brights when I was at a stop, or the grill started to melt! We have lots of deer around here and I drive a country road to work, so they saved me a few times. But ya know, the xB's high beams are already really really bright, so I don't think I need to add them. But Need/Want aren't the same, so I just might!

#6 ·
Welcome to the club, congrats on the car. Our steering wheel does have a terrible feel, I got a slip on cover and am really happy with it. I was thinking of getting the eBay camera source back up unit, let us know how it works out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.