Cabin filter is something that we all need to replace in our cars from time to time. If you don't do it in time or using a poor quality filter, it may be bad for your health, as the air inside of a car may be even more polluted than outside. There is dust, dirt, exhaust gases and million of other harmful bacteria and germs on the road.
K&N cabin air filter is one of the best filters on the market to withstand all of above. Check why in this YouTube video:
- Freshens and cleans incoming cabin air
- Helps control odors
- Helps capture most mold, mildew, fungus, spores, bacteria, germs, pollen and allergens
- Factory fit - pre-treated and ready to install for your model.
- Electrostatically charged to hold dirt and dust
- 10 year/100,000 mile limited warranty
+ It is reusable! So you don't have to spend money on a new filter ever - simply clean it, recharge it and reuse again!
Click on the link to select the correct air filter for your model:
2008-2014 - all models:
How often do you change your cabin air filter?
Inquire about discounts for forum members in the comments!