Scion XB Forum banner

Attn: Second Gen Scion xB owners!

115K views 317 replies 179 participants last post by  Andrew222 
#1 ·
Are you a 2008 Scion xB owner? If so, when and where did you buy it? :D

I got mine last week from Maita Scion in Sacramento, CA - talk to Damon or Mickael!

#29 ·
OLD: 2003 TOYOTA MATRIX XR (Black Sand Pearl), purchased 5/02, 104k miles - UPGRADES: window tint, floor/cargo mats, 6-disc stereo, enkei +5 16" wheels

NEW: 2008 SCION XB (Hypnotic Teal Mica) purchased 9/07, 400 miles - UPGRADES: window tint, scion security system, TRD 19" wheels (gun metal), scion license frame (gun metal), rear spoiler, premium pioneer audio w/iPod connectivity, floor/cargo mats, illuminated door sills, sport steering wheel, silverstar high beams, silverstar turn signals/parking lights, HID low beam kit, TRD lowering springs - TO DO: TRD cold air intake, TRD exhaust, subwoofer

Love it!

#30 ·
dealer experience/review

i recently purchased my second car [2008 xB automatic] @ Northridge Toyota/Scion in the San Fernando Valley and was really pleased with my experiece and wanted to give a brief review of this dealership.

Inna, the internet/fleet manager was extremely nice and helpful. even though i was still in the process of finishing a deal to sell my Solara, she ordered my Super White xB from the docks and brought it up to the dealership.

it could not have gone smoother, as i sold my car last Tuesday, went to the bank and paid my Solara off, then went to see Inna that same night and my xB was waiting for me as it had arrived the night before!

i picked it up w/ 7 miles on it and am really enjoying it. i had forgotten how much i liked my original Polar White xB and am feeling the same with the newer version!

i got another surprise today from Tom Foley in the service department - my first intstall of any accessories i may have picked up [CAI, steering wheel etc.] is going to be $50 an hour for the install, saving me some bucks on the install.

i highly recommend Inna for any purchase, not just a Scion! :clapping:

if interested, pm me and i will give you my name for a referral.

#31 ·
just bought my first brand new car (obviously an xB) last night! blackberry crush and i love it. only had 8 miles. still doesn't have a stereo or security system, but they'll be doing that for me probably this thursday.

scion of glendale. big george took good care of me and everyone there was really nice :) had to give them a plug...

#38 ·
yanges said:
Jacobyscion said:
:D So on Sept 11 I became a happy dad of Jacoby (2008 XB from toyota belise in RI) I love my car. I try avoiding packed parking lots or shady parking locations at all cost. :rofl:
i thought all scion owners parked that way! :D

gotta keep the box lookin' good!!
I park like an idiot... haha. I park it at a bit of an angle to avoid nasty door dings and it takes me usually around 10 minutes to find a parking spot I actually like enough to leave my car there... haha. Last night I had to wait for 10 minutes to find a spot that I could see from the windows at my work... :rofl:

#41 ·
The tranny went out on the wifes 17yr old mini van, gave her my Blazer and bought me a Scion. Ordered mine 10/27/07 and took delivery on the 30th. From Billion Toyota in Sioux Falls, SD.

After getting mine now she wants one if I can put monster truck tires on it. :eek:

Can't wait to take it apart.

#42 ·
CamSr said:
The tranny went out on the wifes 17yr old mini van, gave her my Blazer and bought me a Scion. Ordered mine 10/27/07 and took delivery on the 30th. From Billion Toyota in Sioux Falls, SD.

After getting mine now she wants one if I can put monster truck tires on it. :eek:

Can't wait to take it apart.
i can not wait to see that! :eek:

#50 ·
ZUGtastic said:
yanges said:
congrats on your purchase and Welcome!

i know you will enjoy your new xB! what color did you get? any options?

Black, 16" scion wheels, Pioneer Premium radio, fog lights, dvd players, spoiler. Not all to impressed with the radio, probably could just use better speakers
try changing the settings on the stereo to SSP xB mode and change it to Feel music mode - you will be surprised at how good it sounds!!

#51 ·
I bought my XB about a month ago from myself......lol Im a salesman at Don Joseph Toyota Scion in Kent, OH. The only bad thing.....Pure Price still applies to me :x

Love the XB though. Blackberry Crush Metallic

TRD Cold Air Intake
TRD 19" Alloy Wheels w/ Toyo Proxes Tires
Rear Spoiler
TRD Quickshifter
Scion Naviagtion

Mods Soon to Add:

Body Kit (as soon as I find one)
Custom Paint Job
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Billet Grill Inserts
Borla Exhaust System
TRD Big Brake Kit
TRD Lowering Springs
Scion Illuminated Door Sills

The other thing that would be nice is a Turbocharger. Saw one on youtube a while ago but I cant track down who made it. Its probably a $5-8K job though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.