Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I got the new 08-09 Anzo Headlights in the mail. Here is a couple quick pics of the lights. So far they seem to have good quality. Each halo has its own ballast/resistor pack. So that is good. The projector bulb is a H7 and then low beam is a H1 bulb. I have not put these in yet as I will do it this weekend. I want to make sure I have time to mess with them and not been in a rush. Here is a couple pics of the halos lit up. and the rest of the lights.

Here is a couple pics of them. After messing with the pattern of the on the lights I got them to where I wanted them. They work good, look good and fit good. I am happy with them for sure.

Here is the light looking out. I took this standing right next to the driver door.

Here is looking at the lights from a little ways down.

Here is the light without the headlights on.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i've been debatin on getting the Anzo tails....and these are just amazing. I love that some lights stay on even when you're lights aren't....b/c i hate feeling like i have to turn them on in fog/evening.

How Much...and will Scion install them?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I LIKE those!
They look pretty good. Are you planning on being a dealer for them?
-- If so, I might be interested in a non-angeleyes/halo set with the same look. That would look better with my box's longterm plans.

·
Registered
613 Posts
those are HOTTT! Please lets us know if you have any issues with them fogging up or condesation getting in them. But i want some anyways!

G

·
Eric said:
I know it's been asked, but I don't think it's been answered yet & I'm curious too... Will those work w/ HIDs? I thought I saw that they don't, but I'm not sure if that was some other lights...
Bump to Mr Eric's question as Im curious as well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I thought I posted that originally. I have HID's in them. Still no issues at all with them. I dont have much rain or anything here in AZ so the condensation part of it is hard to say here. I have washed it many times and not a issue at all that way.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ok for those wondering about fogging up. I have had them in for a bit. About two days after I installed them we got rain on a regular basis. Down pouring as a matter of fact for a couple days. I lost count how much rain. Not a bit of fogging up. Only issue I got so far is they are not level. I gotta raise up the passenger side a bit. I love them though. Still haven't hooked the HID's up to a switch yet. Everyone that sees them loves them over the factory's. Well worth every penny. I gotta picture on here somewhere, but its with the bumper off. Will have to take an updated photos.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is awesome to hear. I dont get much rain here.

I will say everyone that see's them likes them also. Great add for the price.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Know whats kinda funny about the lights though. The insides are so different that people have actually told me that they like how they don't stick out as far. They do, they are the same exact lens shape as the originals, but the black inside is done a bit different and gives the illusion of less protrusion. Great lights,

Hey nolimitz when you gonna come to this side of the states? I missed you at United, we need to meet up sometime

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.