Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is one full set of 08-10 ksport coilovers they have a little over 6k miles on them. asking 625.00 plus buyers pays half shipping of there choice.i.e. usps priority or parcel post which would be cheaper but takes a long time... pm me if interested... thanks

Suspension part Suspension Auto part Shock absorber Subcompact car

Coil spring Suspension Suspension part Auto part Tire

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
had the question asked if they were leaking or damaged? no leaking no damage.. the reason i am selling is to get the lowness i want out of the coilovers i cant get in and out of my driveway... i need air.......:cheers:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
bags are for groceries...

and I'll have the rest of my setup on tuesday haha. GLWTS!
(Says the man getting some installed right now)

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
For sale is one full set of 08-10 ksport coilovers they have a little over 6k miles on them. asking 625.00 plus buyers pays half shipping of there choice.i.e. usps priority or parcel post which would be cheaper but takes a long time... pm me if interested... thanks

View attachment 352

View attachment 353

wouldn't these fit 11 and 12 too

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Yes.
There wasn't any difference with that part, only a few interior pieces, nose and rear.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is everything that came with the coils included? ie nuts/bolts/pillow mounts/tools/manuals

·
Registered
528 Posts
They look like it from the pictures. The only thing is, the ABS/brake line relocator is kind of cheap and crappy. I ended up using zipties to cinch mine down to the coilover body.

This is a RIDICULOUS deal. Seriously. Someone needs to jump on these.

·
Registered
86 Posts
PM sent

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
& closed, unless buyer or seller PMs me a reason to reopen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.