Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pics of my car on a bunch of different threads here on this forum. I'm just gonna make a lil photo gallery of my own. I can't seem to stop playing around with the way my car looks.

Started with rims and personalized plate. The tC belongs to my daughter. We've done so much stuff to her car too.

Calipers painted.

LEDs!!!!

FooFoo girlie style sakura print accents.

Painted some engine pieces.

Upgraded the suspension to Hotchkis sway bar set and dropped the car on NF210's.

Exterior LED's and HID's.

Added a TRD center exhaust made for the RS 7.0 Murasaki.

Was tired of the OEM silver in the interior so I sprayed some dash pieces in a Toyota Gunmetal color.
Also swapped out the stock radio with the premium HU and wrapped the radio trim.
Did the mat pieces too!

Fun with vinyl.

Lots of mods planned!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Looks amazing! I really like all of the red accents on the steering wheel and shift knob, as well as the black console and whatnot. Is that the Oznium 3rd brake light? If so, do you like it? It's been on my list for a while.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had so much fun with the rattle can so I added more color to the front badge.

And something I had done about 3 months ago...
I hate the inadequate trunk lighting on our xB's!
So I took the instructions from boblamb's DIY for accessory outlets and added some extra light to the cargo area.

Wired with an LED switch, I installed an Oznium 6 LED module in the passenger side lower cubby area...
just gotta configure a nice way to mount it.

I plan on diffusing the light by covering the cubby with a shoji screen I made...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see those cubby covers on

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really liked the way the Boss amplified subwoofer looked in Hellen4Wheels' Murasaki so I bought one and installed it myself last month.
It sounds awesome and I can't wait to compliment it with upgraded speakers.
It's already stealth by it's underseat location but I decided I wanted to conceal it even more.

Now you see it

Now you don't

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice work bento xb. I've seen you around here in SoCal. Can't remember where though...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They're the Oznium vent lights. I'm getting more efficient with the install on this product since I'm on my third set (previous quality issues). I'm able to pop them in from the engine bay without removing the bumper or the fender liner thanks to my skinny arms. The hardest part is snapping them into the clips in the vent slot. I don't have a lot of power in my hands but I found that lubing the area with dishsoap helped a lot. (got that tip from a forum member here)

·
Registered
20 Posts
They're the Oznium vent lights. I'm getting more efficient with the install on this product since I'm on my third set (previous quality issues). I'm able to pop them in from the engine bay without removing the bumper or the fender liner thanks to my skinny arms. The hardest part is snapping them into the clips in the vent slot. I don't have a lot of power in my hands but I found that lubing the area with dishsoap helped a lot. (got that tip from a forum member here)
Thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind if I get them. Sorry for bothering you for the name of those lights. I just realized I saw "Oznium vent lights" on several occasions here on the forums, but didn't realize it referred to these lights. Thanks again surfMOMster.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.