Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Re: 2009 BBC :)

You might want to try a little Goof-Off. Just be careful of it on the plastic. Test it on a back corner to make sure it won't mess up your plastic cover. I would think if you sprayed a rag, rubbed out the paint, then cleaned the area real good with soap and water, you should be fine.

· Registered
49 Posts

i painted my cover completely in blue with the letters in white, it took some trial and error but came out real good. something you can use to clean that up is a little bit of paint remover on a Q-tip.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks for the advice. I bet yours looks really great. I went with lime green because I was only doing the letters and I wanted it to "pop". When I go over it again I might use a q-tip.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parkers09xB

Big week for my xB! Tuesday night I got some Konigs off Craigslist for a great price, and had them mounted on Wednesday at Discount Tire! Then, when I got home from Discount Tire, my new axle-back exhaust was waiting for me! I installed that with my dad this morning.

· Registered
342 Posts
Looks sweet! How do you like the exhaust?

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Menni! :) I'm pretty happy with the exhaust so far. At stop signs and take off it's really deep, but once you're up to speed it brightens up some and sounds really sporty. That being said, it's not very loud at all actually. Videos I take of it don't really give an accurate sound, but if I get one that sounds decent I'll post if for you guys to hear.

· Registered
342 Posts
Sounds like it was a good deal for the money you paid. Is it axle or catback?

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks I think it was too. It's an axle-back. I feel like it has gotten progressivley louder since I put it on, which actually makes me happy. I was worried about being annoyed by it, but I really enjoy it's sound!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.