Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an 09 Stingray Metallic xb? It looks very similar to the MBZ Horizon Blue color. Silver with a blue pearl type of look. Woulda preferred this over my Silver color if it was available on 08s..

·
Registered
29 Posts
What, what! I didn't realize I was the first on here to have this color, and that there were 3 votes for it. I love the color, everyone says it's a different color, some say more silver, some say blue, some even say lavender at certain times of the day. But mostly silver/blue metallic looking. And doesn't show dirt at all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
bindigok said:
What, what! I didn't realize I was the first on here to have this color, and that there were 3 votes for it. I love the color, everyone says it's a different color, some say more silver, some say blue, some even say lavender at certain times of the day. But mostly silver/blue metallic looking. And doesn't show dirt at all.
And doesn't show dirt at all, THATS why I picked that color. LOL

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Shancopp said:
Gold stays pretty clean too. Something about "metal" colors mayber? I'd love to have seen a copper RS! Something like this color:

OK . . .
I just want one of THOSE!

(My silver has been washed TWICE in the first 6,000 miles . . . one at about 2,000 miles and at 5,600 miles. Except for the dirty back door, it didn't look bad at ALL!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.