Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Already two weeks old, a friend of mine is hooking it up with a carbon fiber bumper insert (instead of the vinyl... can't wait for that!! ) and deciding whether or not I should risk applying my vertical vent leds with 3M.

Nothing stays stock for long.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Can't wait to see the bumper insert. Are you using the carbon fiber style vinyl? The same one pros use to wrap the interior? Or is this an actual piece of real CF that will cover that area?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Can't wait to see the bumper insert. Are you using the carbon fiber style vinyl? The same one pros use to wrap the interior? Or is this an actual piece of real CF that will cover that area?
Lol I meant to say "people use" not "pros use" haha. I hate this t9 on my phone!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Great color. If I had known the actual shade back in May 2008 when I got mine, I WOULD have gotten Stingray (the color samples varied WIDELY at the time).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually it's full on carbon fiber, not wrap. My friend reffered me to fastscions.com, that's where they sell it. Unfortunately, they were sold out, but they went out of their way to offer me the prototype (the original and very first one before production!! haha) which happens to be thinner than the mass productions so it'll fit snug on the front. Really great stuff on that site!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha. the main reason I put that sticker in the first place is b/c of the area I'm usually in. (Gotta love L.A.) with the slow traffic and everything, I'm suprised that people only asked where I got the sticker from and not talk smack.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Neat Sticker. I do believe it has to do with drag racing. LOVE the color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.