Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ah bar stool racing at its best hehe.

I can't believe there is no love for the military themed cars. Although that firebird would have looked much better if it was flat and not glossy.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eviljack said:
Ah bar stool racing at its best hehe.

I can't believe there is no love for the military themed cars. Although that firebird would have looked much better if it was flat and not glossy.
i actually like the OORAH! vehicle!!

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but ugly is there for everyone to see"

From the late Great Kevin Gilbert's song 'Pretty' on his last album, 'Kaviar'

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I was actually thinking about this thread. Because to the majority of the people I talk to think the xB is butt ugly, yet everyone on this board loves it hehe. As a plain unmodded car I must admit its kinda boring. However all the ones I see that are modded, just make it look agressive and sleek. Its just what I need. an agressive car I can mod, has some decent pep and makes the wifey happy because its a "family" car. Although she wants me to get the crushed blackberry after seeing it in person. Its a nice color, but no disrespect its kinda boring. Nice if you want a mostly stock car but I am still in my gotta have something unique and eye catching phase. Actually I will probably never grow outta that phase. Ok now I am rambling off topic sorry.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eviljack said:
I was actually thinking about this thread. Because to the majority of the people I talk to think the xB is butt ugly, yet everyone on this board loves it hehe. As a plain unmodded car I must admit its kinda boring. However all the ones I see that are modded, just make it look agressive and sleek. Its just what I need. an agressive car I can mod, has some decent pep and makes the wifey happy because its a "family" car. Although she wants me to get the crushed blackberry after seeing it in person. Its a nice color, but no disrespect its kinda boring. Nice if you want a mostly stock car but I am still in my gotta have something unique and eye catching phase. Actually I will probably never grow outta that phase. Ok now I am rambling off topic sorry.
eviljack

just tell your wife how much harder it is to keep a dark vehicle looking clean - maybe that will sway her ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
eviljack

just tell your wife how much harder it is to keep a dark vehicle looking clean - maybe that will sway her
Thanks for the idea, but honestly she has no say whatsoever in this decision :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts