Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eviljack said:
I was curious what 9" would look like . What the offset? I realize it was just for fun but I am curious the specs.
the front 18x9 is 6" back spacing. it is about 1/2 " past the fender. but the 10" rears are 1" past the fender. they dont hit or rub any thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric said:
bigjoebull said:
just did it for fun... :lol:
ahhh hahahaha :D
okay... what are you planning on doing to your xB?
i was wanting 18x9 all the way around so i thought i would check and use my mustangs wheel. but i am gona go with 18x8 to keep them under the fender.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
With a widebody kit that would look killer. May just have to stay with 18x8's then. Thanks for doing this it helped answer a bunch of questions.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
bigjoebull said:
eviljack said:
I was curious what 9" would look like . What the offset? I realize it was just for fun but I am curious the specs.
the front 18x9 is 6" back spacing. it is about 1/2 " past the fender. but the 10" rears are 1" past the fender. they dont hit or rub any thing.
just wait till you hit some mud puddles! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yanges said:
bigjoebull said:
eviljack said:
just wait till you hit some mud puddles! :D

not staying on just messing around. the mustang is in the garage for storage and thought i would try it for fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts