Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eviljack said:
I was curious what 9" would look like . What the offset? I realize it was just for fun but I am curious the specs.
the front 18x9 is 6" back spacing. it is about 1/2 " past the fender. but the 10" rears are 1" past the fender. they dont hit or rub any thing.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
bigjoebull said:
eviljack said:
I was curious what 9" would look like . What the offset? I realize it was just for fun but I am curious the specs.
the front 18x9 is 6" back spacing. it is about 1/2 " past the fender. but the 10" rears are 1" past the fender. they dont hit or rub any thing.
just wait till you hit some mud puddles! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yanges said:
bigjoebull said:
eviljack said:
just wait till you hit some mud puddles! :D

not staying on just messing around. the mustang is in the garage for storage and thought i would try it for fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.