Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the 19" TRD on the stock suspension and noticed that the rear wheels are angled inwards, negative camber. I didnt noticed the negative camber with the stock wheels, but then again, I never really carried to stare at the stock rims either. I understand that this negative camber was most like put in place to maximize the car's ability to hug a turn, but with bigger rims and wider tires, should I be worried about the inside tread wearing out faster? What do I need to correct a negative camber and should I even do it?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
339 Posts
lower that badboy then worry about camber

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey bud...and yeah, you got negative camber since factory. I am riding on steelies (aka: 16's) and neg camber is the first thing I noticed when I drove off the lot. I guess if it's there from stock, it means our cars handle poorly on stock suspension (thats why camber is needed)

I would suggest getting the lowering springs/shocks set to compensate THEN worry about camber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.