Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
my first week of ownership and I take my B out with friends to a Red Robin, had to park out in the boonies, and when we get out there is a Kia Soul parked next to me, I can only think, Box owners have to stick together.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice.....I think we can make this the XBs Should Stick Togther Thread.....lol
Just start posting pictures of our XBs next to others in random places....what do you guys think about that??

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
funny, I dont see many of them, and when I do, they speed past me real fast or just hang behind me in the other lane until I exit off. I still can't figure out why, maybe they dont like what I did to mine, or I'm just imagining stuff yea?
Anyway brah, I think thats a good idea of having one section of other box car's parked close to each other.

On another note, took off my 245-40 and slapped on a set of new 225-40's made a difference in my stance and even though da 2 tires are not very different in sizes, it seems like the car is closer to the ground brah.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice. How did the ride change?

You need to put your mods and specs in your signature so I can see everything :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
They probably stay behind you so you can be the leader xB and they want to check out your mods :) For the ones that speed by, like BLCCprez said.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice. How did the ride change?

You need to put your mods and specs in your signature so I can see everything :)
Sounds good brah, I get on that as soon as I can.

They mos probably speed by cuz they are embarrassed of what there's looks like......lol
If so, no need to be yea, These car's look great the way they come from the dealer. Just some of us choose to be a little different and/or like to express themselves in our own way, some painting, others art of some sort, us, we use our vehicles to empress ourselves.

They probably stay behind you so you can be the leader xB and they want to check out your mods :) For the ones that speed by, like BLCCprez said.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good brah, I get on that as soon as I can.

If so, no need to be yea, These car's look great the way they come from the dealer. Just some of us choose to be a little different and/or like to express themselves in our own way, some painting, others art of some sort, us, we use our vehicles to empress ourselves.
By the way, it rides really nice, this wasn't a luxury car from the beginning yea, but compared to how it was when stock and how it is now, rides pretty close to the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.