Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Just goes to show even Scion owner's aren't immune :)

I noticed a google street view around where I work. I could see a few of the guys I work with driving into work. And by that, I knew about what time the google guys drove by there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to jump into the conversation off the topic, but I am new to this type of a site, and I cannot find where to post a question for everyone. This is the first place I have found to ask a question. I have had my box for about two years and have been waiting on my husband and son to fix a few things on my box and they haven't, so I am stepping out. Can someone tell me how to post a question for everyone? Thanks

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sorry to jump into the conversation off the topic, but I am new to this type of a site, and I cannot find where to post a question for everyone. This is the first place I have found to ask a question. I have had my box for about two years and have been waiting on my husband and son to fix a few things on my box and they haven't, so I am stepping out. Can someone tell me how to post a question for everyone? Thanks
Hi Jinglebee

Welcome to the site! You have found the best place to get answers about your second generation Xb.

From the main page look for the line of links that say:

Home Forums Active Topics Photo Gallery etc...

Click on "Forums" On this page you will see a list of topics regarding Scion Xb's

Most questions would fit under one of the following categories:
Audio/Electronics
Exterior Mods (modifications)
Interior Mods
Wheels & Tires
Cleaning/Care/Maintenance

Click on the topic you think best applies to your question. The new page that opens will have a list of every topic of discussion in that category. At the top of the list you should see a gray/black rectangle that says "NEW THREAD." Click that to get a new page to ask your own question. Everyone can see it and you will most likely receive several answers.

** Don't forget to go the the "Introductions" topic and introduce yourself and your ride :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts