26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 20 INCH RIMS AND TIRES FOR SALE

Stock right now i need money my stereo is going up for sale next....... :(

G

·
0 Posts

I need one of those contraptions what are you selling your sound system for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Not sure yet i have 2 kicker L7 12's in a fiberglass box paited silver and clear coated and a 4000 watt rms amp to push it.......i also have a box built to spec for kicker's compitition recomendations.......that is carpeted black.....

also the i have the kicker L7 grills on the subs and i custom did up an led lighting disply and the leds can be changed quite easily.... :D ill post pics soon

·
Registered
613 Posts

how wide are the 20's you're selling and did you have any problems with them rubbing the fender or wheel well?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts

what is the status on this: sold, not sold? thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What does TTT mean?

Yeah, are they sold?

Also, where's the link/pics to your kicker sub setup?

Where in CA are you, I'm in San Diego

·
Registered
266 Posts
TTT means "to the top". its like "bump." if nobody's replying you reply so it goes back to unread topics for everyone and they see it again

·
Registered
73 Posts
This thread was obviously started some time ago - I'm wondering if you still have these rims for sale? Based on 510 - I'm in San Jose - could I come by and see them? What's your current price?

Michael

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah, I wish that those who don't clean up after themselves would be banned from posting in classifieds - its just annoying to PM, email, post and never get a reply because they decided to take their game to eBay. That's fine, just take care of the business you started!! Ask the moderator to close your thread and/or announce that it's been taken elsewhere or already sold - it's just rude to your fellow Scion owners/sellers/buyers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's tough on a board like this - especially with such a unique/vertical market product. I can definitely understand if it turns out either way, but I do think it was worth trying.

Michael

1 - 20 of 21 Posts