Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has already been posted on the other big forums, but it's a huge deal for those who are having the issue. I don't think I am yet (about 77k miles) but I'll definitely jump on it if I do.

Excessive Oil Consumption on 2AZ-FE Engine LSC ZE7 | TOYO Headquarters

Warranty is until October 31, 2016 no matter what your mileage, OR 10 years/150,000 miles (either group will qualify you)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just received my Warranty Enhancement Program Details in the mail yesterday and almost fell over! Boxanne may get fixed!!

Rod
In Georgia they won't be sending the letters out till spring, they said there is something like 1.7 million of these that could have the oil problem and that the parts won't be in ( at least here ) till May or so.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Excellent news

I failed my oil consumption test yesterday so Toyota is going to fix it for free. Whoever it was that it was that mentioned this warranty enhancement, Thanks. Whoever has this oil consumption problem bring it in and give it a shot. If this gets fixed and it doesn't use up all that oil I will be very Happy.:smile:

·
Registered
35 Posts
CaprGrover........... did you have this done? Did you have to pay for anything at all? Any performance improvement noticable?
They told me that they would be calling me in May and as as far as I'm told there will be no cost to me and it says on the paper work I got that I will get a loaner car while it's being fixed.:smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.