Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the color codes for touch up paint or in case you need to paint a spoiler or body kit? The color codes below cover all of the colors the 2008 Scion xB has been released in. Click on the thumbnails below for larger images.

Black Sand Pearl - 0209

Blackberry Crush Metallic - 03N0

Classic Silver Metallic - 01F7

Hypnotic Teal Mica - 08U3

Nautical Blue Metallic - 08S6 (discontinued)

Super White - 0040

RS 5.0 - Gold Rush Mica - 0580

Stingray Metallic - 08T4 (New for 2009)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man that Nautical Blue Metallic looks so nice, by far the best color out of the lot! Other than that the blackberry looks quite nice too i guess, but the blue is the one for me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife is a fan of white and the xB is the only car i have ever considered getting white on...

Cramz

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
So I am having trouble with the Blue color. Is it a navy blue? Or is it a brighter blue? I see a nice bright blue colored xB in advertisments, but the photo here looks like its a navy blue color.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
You know you have to update the top page right? I mean come one we gotta new color now. Nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
When I called my dealers body shop about ordering some touch up, they asked the # so I told them 0580. He says, that's not a code...they are only 3 numbers long. I said wth? I guess it is either 580 or 058 then buddy, why don't ya check? So, it is 580 in case you get a dumbarse like I did.

Also, did anyone see that NB is being replaced by the stingray silver for 09? It was a great color too! Guess you NB owners will be few and far between now.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yep any one with NB is now a owner of a rare color. So if your planning on buying a xB and want NB you better go out and get one quick.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just purchased my first scion xB in Stingray Metallic - it is a great color. Light blue in some light or medium gray in some light. It's not nearly as bright of a blue in person, very subtle. From a distance it looks med. gray; almost like gun-metal mixed with sky-blue.

·
Registered
635 Posts
My wife was the main color picker, she loved the Blackberry right when she saw it and thats was it. Her mind was made up. Forutnately for both of us I liked it too. Made it easy to pick the color. :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
How much is it to order touch up paint?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts