Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is a registry or a list for us Gold Rush Mica RS 5.0 Owners 8)

Any body is welcome to comment, but I would rather this thread be jest a place for RS 5.0 owners to talk about there xB's. :clapping:

What I wold like to see is everyone List there number's, i.e. #80 / 2500, location where you bought your's, what Trans. did you get, did it come with any dealer options, add-ons? Or tell what you ordered.
Does it have a wing, is it numbered and did it come on the car?
Have you made any mods to your RS 5.0. What are they?

And of course ANY other things about your RS 5.0 you'd like to talk about :)
My goal is to make a website that will list as many RS 5.0's as possible. Nothing ambitious, jest a list Of cars and options. If you want on the list, let me know :yes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I guess I'll start it off.

My Gold Rush Mica RS 5.0 is # 80 / 2500

I bought it at Toyota-Scion of North Hollywood on Feb./ 29(leap year) / 2008
My 5.0 came with a Manual Trans.
It came as a stock RS 5.0, you know, RS weal covers, moon-roof, color tuned interior trim, blah blah blah.
It did come factory with the optional fog lamps, opt. Premium Pioneer stereo and Scion floor mats (5 piece set).
No wing on mine (yet).
It listed at $19,604.00 + tax, title, shipping and finance fees. The total is my business :p
I've made no mods yet, but I plan on a full TRD upgrade, 19" Weals, struts/shocks, anti-sway bar, brakes and a strut tower brace. And I am still thinking about peeling the black vinyl off of the "A" pillars, we'll see.
It now resides in Glendale Ca.

P.S. Who els is a "California Gold Rush" member? If you live in Cali. and own GRM RS 5.0, you are a member :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah me next :lol:

My RS5 is # 683 of 2500
I picked mine up on 3/12/08 (my birthday)
It has a manual transmission
Options I bought were the floormats and the spoiler, or which I currently own two.
I didn't buy the applique because I am planning on chaning the rear bumper. After that I will get it.
Mods to date. Newscionxb.com decal on rear door windows. SCION overlay on rear brake light (just did tonight)
I have wheels on order. Tenzo Type M Version 1 Bronze.
There are pleny of future mods in the works its just a matter of money. With the wedding coming up it won't be as quick as I would like but thats life.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks "eviljack", Thats what I'm looking for.
If you have pics of the tail lites, I'd like to see em.
And a big CONGRATULATIONS on getting Marred.

I believe you said that you have a spare wing, If so e-mail me(it's in my prof.).

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
me 3!!

I'm the proud owner of RS #37/2500. I bought her on 2/13 from Butler Toyota in Indianapolis. Great dealership!

She's automatic and came stock, but I added:

spoiler
fog lites
floor mats
rear bumper applique
interior/cup holder illumination
Navigation

things I want to do (not in this order per se)

rims (prolly 17s...18 max)
tint
remote start
custom shift knob (just need to order some touch up paint)....done
brake light overlay....done
vanity plate
TRD exhaust tip....done
brake lite overlay....done

No other Gen2s in my area (no dealers within 50miles), but a few Gen1s and boy, do they stare!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Shancopp,
I hope you get some more gen 2's in your neighborhood, and keep on roiling in gold.

NEXT!!!

We thee can't be the only one's with Gold Fever?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Theres more they will show up on here. Also I edited my post because I forgot to add the date I got it.

By the way I emailed and PM'd you about the spoiler. Try and get back to me soon so I can get a shipping quote from UPS today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
RS 5.0 is # 939 / 2500

Got it at Big Two Toyota-Scion, Arizona March/08
My 5.0 came with a Automatic Trans.
RS 5.0 came with the following;
Scion security
Premium Pioneer stereo
TRD 19" Alloy Wheels and locks
TRD Sport Muffler
Cargo net

Recent upgrades or bank negativity; :rofl:
Wing
Floor mats (5 piece set)
RA98GYB By Razo
Rear Bumper applicator

Future upgrades; umm, the list goes on but these are the ones I foresee getting soon
New speaker/sound system... I want BASS :D
TRD CAI
Rear Tail light enhancement
Fog lights
Cargo cover
TRD Brake kit
Lowering springs
Door sills
DVD with headrest monitors
Carbon fiber window trim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on guy's, keep em coming.

Anybody els out there?

That's grate,"BANK NAGATIVITY" :rofl: :clapping:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is 24KTBX numbered #24/2500?
Or is that descriptive?
If it is #24 that would be the best license plate of all the xB's

·
Registered
12 Posts
:wave: Here I am !!

24K BOX (vanity plate) #28 of 2500
Bought her 02/08/2008 but she'd stayed for a week getting more goodies.
TRD lowering springs
18" Baccarat/Mirage wheels (black with gold accents)
LED under dash cup holder lights
Alpine Navigational system with Sirius radio
Scion Security
scion floor mats
Cargo cover and Cargo liner
Tiara (spoiler)

Our first Scion and we love it the way it is. :thumbsup:
Future add ons- sport muffler, more LEDs (love the purdy lights) and ?

Bought at Longo Toyota/Scion in El Monte

·
Registered
2 Posts
#469/2500 in Lawrence, KS
Auto Transmission
Upgraded Kenwood Receiver w/ 4 new 6 1/4 Polk dB 651's
Front Billet Grilles in top and lower

Love this car, traded in my 08 manual Black xB for it. Got tired of the manual transmission in daily driving. Toyota sticks always seem to have trouble.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guy's & gal's, I'm back.
It's grate to hear from you, 24K_BOX. How Did you manage #28? Did you jest walk in at the right time, like me, or what? :D
It's grate to know where such a low (the lowest I know of) No.'d xB, RS, 5.0 is!
I'd like to get together with #28, for photos with my #80, and any other's we can round-up also. But it would be cool to get a photo of #80 and #28 together. If your up to this let me know. :photo:

And thank for your post TechKnowlEdgy, It's good to know that the East-n-West coasts don't have a monopoly on the Gold.
Driving in the traffic, here in Hollywood & LA, makes me think about how nice a Auto Trans would be, but then I remember how much I like racing around with the Manual Trans, and all thoughts of a Auto jest fade away. :devil:

Keep them coming, and if you know of some one els with a RS 5.0, who hasn't posted, ask them to drop a line here, we'd all like to here from them also. :D

I'm still working on the RS 5.0 Registry web page, it's slow going, but I'll get it done. :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
24K_BOX
You're a "California Gold Rush" Member also!
We're going to have to go and get stickers or somthing. :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I realized that complaining about driving a stick in traffic to people on the Coasts and in LA when I'm in Kansas probably seems kinda lame. I liked to race my manual around as well when I had it, but the between the cold weather here and my daily commute, the stick and I weren't getting along anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all! I am picking my Goldy up tomorrow am! woo hoo! I am so excited. As soon as I get it home I will post the number and options. I know it has the spoiler, great big huge sunroof, but dont know the other details yet...

See ya tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 287 Posts