Scion XB Forum banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. I've been on this forum for a while now but I haven't been too active. I didn't really notice this thread :confused:

Anyway, heres my RS5. #1593. Manual, no spoiler.

Back when I first got her. Her first winter experience.

Current state.. She's been spoiled :p

Glad to see all the Goldies out there. I've seen a couple on the roads here in Jersey, I hope cruise with more!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought my XB used, had 12,300 miles on it when I purchased it. Here are the stats...

#585/2500
Automatic Tranny
Window Tint
Carbon Fiber Window Pillar trim
Autoshade Window Vent Visors
Flat Black "Scion" decal front righthand fender/hood
Jader-R Black wheels w/ 18" Low profile tires
Factory Dual Exhaust
Pioneer Stereo with Ipod and Auxillary connections
Gold trimmed dash
Gold Highlighted seats
Scion Floor mats

I absolutely love my car and the looks that it gets are great! People are constantly complimenting me on the car....and that makes me smile!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey everyone
First a little info on me and my box I'm 18 live in Greeley, CO and have loved the XB since the first time I saw one in 04, over the years I have developed a Scion obsession and can't believe I got this for my first car. Now for the Xbox It's the only gold XB on the streets of Greeley:biggrin: it's #1512 with 44K miles and a Manual trans, SNS100 NAV system, Scion 17" Alloy rims, clear bra paint protector and a Weapon-r neo-ti ram air intake. Future mods include Carbon fiber window trim, CF bumper cap for front bumper, CF hood, CF spoiler, LED streetglow kit, Tsudo fireball dual exhaust, Weapon R neo-ti Engine Torque Damper, leds under dash and in vents and a Kicker 150W RMS sub.

Well here she is.
photo 1.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey all, first post here. My wife and I just picked up our '08 RS5.0 build # 1961. It's the 5spd, sunroof, standard radio and wheels. We bought it used with a whopping 91,000 miles on it! Yeah it's a lot but being a Toyota in nature we're hoping for the best (plus we got a great deal on it). We also have the 2yr extended warranty to help us out.

So far we love it but there's a laundry list of things I want to mod. First off the stock steel wheels have got to go! Plus the shifting action is pretty crappy coming from a 5spd Miata and Integra. I'm hoping the Axxion bushings and perhaps TRD quick shifter will help that out. After that maybe a CAI system, rear wing, and the list goes on and on.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts