Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why aren't there any "REAL" photos of the new RS anywhere? The detroit auto show has been going on and most online sites have plenty of photos of the cars that were displayed there but not the RS. Whats the deal here? Everyone just keeps posting the same old photos we have. I wanna see real live pictures of this thing.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I seen those. I just kinda wish there were some of it in the real world. Sometimes those photos from a certian angle look photoshopped.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you thank you thank you thank. Those are awsome. I always liked the side skirts. Wasn't feeling the front lip but it actually is looking much nicer then I thought. I still dislike the rear lip though. It just doesn't flow right. Love the color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
looks like they're using the same rack and display as last years auto show :confused: i woulda thought they would do something different. Oh well, the pics look great, thanks for posting them up.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Very nice color! Don't much care for body flairs since they look just like what they are....add ons that don't flow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts