·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sport City Scion Masters Car Show 2009

3265 Broadway Blvd
Garland TX 75043

Sunday, March 1, from noon to 4:30.

There is a $10 entry fee which will go to the F.O.P.

Help us spread the word so everyone can come join the LARGEST Scion get together in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Sorry but its my opinion that the largest scion only car show shouldn't happen at the beggining of the year. Just makes the rest of the shows for the year a big let down. Plus it doesn't let alot of people prep. and get ready. Thats just me though. I got my first show next sunday and I am nowhere near ready because I won't have recouped from the holidays till later to fix up my ride. Plus I am still waiting on my lip kit to get painted. Plus I hate cleaning a car when its cold so it won't be as clean as i like. Thats just me.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wah, wah, wah, evil...stop your whining and get busy. Besides Scikotics, there are several other clubs at that show. It's warmer sooner here than there even though we nearly froze to death from those north winds.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Eh its not a matter of me getting off my lazy *** its my wallet isn't ready. Plus its been like pulling teeth to get my guy to take my lip kit and paint it. He is giving me a really good price and already has the paint mixed up from when he did my spoiler. Plus I just found out that there are two back to back one this sunday then one the sunday after. I already made plans to go backpacking, so now I gotta get up early sunday, hike out 4hrs, drive home, shower, and drive 1hr plus to the car show. It probably won't happen, but I am gonna try hehe. So yeah just a bit stressed. Plus I wanted to get my car inspected before I put my wheels back on. So yeah fun times.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We've started having two shows in ONE weekend. This week there is a charity show on Saturday and another show on Sunday. The local sponsors are starting to really like our participation, so they are setting up for special Scion classes. The one this Sunday and next Saturday have some of the same sponsors and are having five classes for Scions. Since Scikotics is the largest club, we feel the need to show support as well as our cars. It's a lot of work, but I have this year's mods done, so I'm ready. Next year, new stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.