Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI MY SCION XB IS A RACE CAR IN DISGUISE--I CALL IT THE GO CART ON STERIODS-- THE RACE CAR TECHNOLOGY IN THIS CAR IS AMAZING-TRULY A FUN CAR TO OWN AN DRIVE - A GREAT JOB TOYOTA --REGARDS TONY

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
tony0707 said:
HI MY SCION XB IS A RACE CAR IN DISGUISE--I CALL IT THE GO CART ON STERIODS-- THE RACE CAR TECHNOLOGY IN THIS CAR IS AMAZING-TRULY A FUN CAR TO OWN AN DRIVE - A GREAT JOB TOYOTA --REGARDS TONY
I AGREE!
JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET UPRATED SWAYS, SPRINGS, STRUT BRACE, AND SHOCKS/STRUTS . . .

JUST AMAZING WHAT TOYOTA/SCION HAS ACHIEVED. IT IS A BOX TRUCK WRAPPED ON A SPORTS CAR. I CALL IT AN "INDUSTRIAL SPORTS BOX" . . .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi i now own my 2009 SCION XB for 3 months --3100 miles-- i have to say i love it more than when i got it--i truly am comparing this ride to my 1965 PORSCHE that i owned for 7 years-that car restored is selling for 100-120,000 dollars--- and was the car that I compared to all cars i owned ----as the best handling ride i ever drove --- this SCION is that good--and the clutchless shifter makes it unnecessary to own -- a stick shift--- my 4 cylinder PORSCHE would get 20 miles per gallon- i am getting 26.5 driving in fla mostly at 50-60 MPH--surprised i am not getting closer to the 28 MPG that i was told i would--not sure if it needs more run time---i also am pleased to say that the only long distance ride i took in my car for 2 1/2 hours at 75 MPH -left me with much less driving fatigue than i could have imagined----THIS CAR IS AWESOME---i fly model airplanes and i would never be able to get them in my old PORSCHE-- now does that make the SCION better than the PORSCHE--for me at this place in time---it sure does----i cannot believe how lucky i am to own this MACHINE--ROCK ON TOYOTA -----TONY LENTINI

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
tony0707 said:
hi i now own my 2009 SCION XB for 3 months --3100 miles-- i have to say i love it more than when i got it--i truly am comparing this ride to my 1965 PORSCHE that i owned for 7 years-that car restored is selling for 100-120,000 dollars--- and was the car that I compared to all cars i owned ----as the best handling ride i ever drove --- this SCION is that good--and the clutchless shifter makes it unnecessary to own -- a stick shift--- my 4 cylinder PORSCHE would get 20 miles per gallon- i am getting 26.5 driving in fla mostly at 50-60 MPH--surprised i am not getting closer to the 28 MPG that i was told i would--not sure if it needs more run time---i also am pleased to say that the only long distance ride i took in my car for 2 1/2 hours at 75 MPH -left me with much less driving fatigue than i could have imagined----THIS CAR IS AWESOME---i fly model airplanes and i would never be able to get them in my old PORSCHE-- now does that make the SCION better than the PORSCHE--for me at this place in time---it sure does----i cannot believe how lucky i am to own this MACHINE--ROCK ON TOYOTA -----TONY LENTINI
As someone who LOVES 356s and wants a Spyder, or at least a Speedster someday . . .
And owns a 90 Miata (last 11 years) as well as the xB . . .
I LOVE you post, and agree with it. The handling and low-end power/torque shocked me on the xB. Once you improve the suspension on the xB, it will get better and better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.