Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a limited edition 6.0 with a pioneer "super system" :naughty: and my question is....Is there any way to bypass the "emergency brake must be on before you can view the dvd movie playing" feature that is currently enabled in the vehicle? I figured that since there were 2500 apparently made...some should have the same question.....Thanks!!! :p

·
Registered
474 Posts
Locohippo said:
Just purchased a limited edition 6.0 with a pioneer "super system" :naughty: and my question is....Is there any way to bypass the "emergency brake must be on before you can view the dvd movie playing" feature that is currently enabled in the vehicle? I figured that since there were 2500 apparently made...some should have the same question.....Thanks!!! :p
Hmmmm, the question should be why? :naughty: You really don't plan on driving and watching a video....hmmmm, perhaps a front seat passenger could....but, I bet that it is not legal in many states to have a dvd being played where the driver can see it...but, I could be wrong.

Brewski

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have to agree with the Brewski on this one. Head rest monitors for the back seat passengers is fine. Front seat, not so good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.