Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Oh snap 6.0 is here! Looks good! What number is your 6.0. Here lately I have become obsessed on finding the lowest number possible! Either the 5.0 or the 6.0. Its weird I know but I like to see where all the numbers go.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
bennyin2004 said:
Sweet!!!!!!
I heard that there is a indivisual idenity numbers for each new 6.0.
Cause it's limited edition.
Is it true?
That is true for every RS.
Scion does one each year for each model.

· Registered
339 Posts
Love that color! Welcome to your second home! :cheers:

· Registered
741 Posts
Maybe it's me, but I think it looks more of an Orange Red than a Red Red. I'm hoping its just your camera. Haven't gotten one here yet to look at, but my salesman said he will call if they are getting one in.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2009 Scion xB Release Series 6.0 answers to your questions

eviljack said:
gr8scape said:
Maybe it's me, but I think it looks more of an Orange Red than a Red Red. I'm hoping its just your camera. Haven't gotten one here yet to look at, but my salesman said he will call if they are getting one in.
Its just the camera. This thing is as red as it gets my friend.
plan_B said:
Oh snap 6.0 is here! Looks good! What number is your 6.0. Here lately I have become obsessed on finding the lowest number possible! Either the 5.0 or the 6.0. Its weird I know but I like to see where all the numbers go.
This xB RS6 is #172 of 2500, oh and the first thing im adding to it is heated seats for wisconsin winters. The six comes with multi-color accent lighting (by your feet and the center console cup-holders), in yellow, red, blue, and purple, and when you open the front doors the running board lights up red and it says Release Series 6.0. I am also considering adding a panoramic sunroof or a regular one for my b-day. Pioneer touch screen navi/dvd is nice, sound system absolutely kills, and(i find this odd) it has 8 cup holders! It has a privacy cover in the hatch, and the rear windows are slightly tinted. Yes this car is totally red, not orange red. Its so red that a state trooper (my friend) gave me a "traffic warning" for it. LOL :lol:

· Registered
613 Posts
if you ever wanna get rid of that Pioneer Deck just let me know!

· Registered
160 Posts
Looks good! I just got my RS 6.0 a couple weeks ago. I'm # 344. My salesman told me that only 800 of the 2500 are being delivered to the US, but I didn't think Scions were sold anywhere else. He seemed like an idiot (I knew way more abut the car than he did), anyone know how true that is?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Depending on import timing, Canada MIGHT get a few and Toyota will likely keep a few.

However, the rest come to the US. Until Toyota changes their branding for Scion, there ARE no other markets, at least until Canada officially starts importing them.

The salesman was wrong. He MAY have heard 800 to your region. (Scion, like Toyota has regional divisions. I am under Southeast Toyota (in South Carolina) which is ran by Mike Kennedy.
He likely misunderstood or misremembered it, IF he was the Scion-guy at the dealership.

· Registered
326 Posts
Good luck with her and welcome to the family. Keep us posted on any upgrades.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.