Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Sorry get your hopes up. I guess I could have title it little differently. We are really excited to know what the color is going to be as well. Actually, and not to be a trader, but if we don't like the rs 09, we may get a earler year.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
You guys are so going to hate me. I know exactly what the new color for the RS 6.0 is. Only problem is I can't tell you. The person who I heard it from was a little on the drunk side and let it slip. Thats about all I can say or I will get people in trouble.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
No can't say when its going to be announced. Don't even think the guy that had this info knows that. I can say it will most likely be out about the same time as that RS 5.0 came out. So we will probably have the official announcment or at least a official leak around november december. I don't know the exact shade of the memtioned color. However this should be a color that is more open to alot of people. Not a super radical color.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Ok lessons learned from buying mine. I put a deposit in in January and got mine late. Make sure you research your dealers first. If they are a very big, high volume dealer then go there. If not find the closest one to you and put a deposit in. In fact put in the deposit as early as they will let you. They will always give it back to you or let you use it on another scion.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'd LOVE a dark green!
-> Just not YET! In a few years, I might could have justified it to replace the van. But, not YET!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eviljack said:
Ok lessons learned from buying mine. I put a deposit in in January and got mine late. Make sure you research your dealers first. If they are a very big, high volume dealer then go there. If not find the closest one to you and put a deposit in. In fact put in the deposit as early as they will let you. They will always give it back to you or let you use it on another scion.
Just because you put a deposit on it, doesn't guarentee a early number, does it?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
This is only really important at bigger dealers. Although the only 5-speed RS in my area to show up was the one I ordered when I put down my deposit. Plus if everyone likes the color better then the gold it will sell even faster.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
It won't be announced for several months and you HAD to say you know . . .

BAD, BAD, BAD!

You set yourself up for months of irritating questions . . .

You ARE "evil," to us AND yourself . . .

·
Registered
111 Posts
goldennugget said:
eviljack said:
Just because you put a deposit on it, doesn't guarentee a early number, does it?
r u thinking about selling ur nuggett? and getting an 09 version

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, but depending on what the color is, we are planning on keeping the nugget as a show car and getting another for me as a daily driver. But would really like a low number. And evil, well what can I say except he is EVIL LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
thinking about getting an XB. (coming from a mustang convertible). Fell in love with it instantly. Talked to one of the dealers today, and they told me the rs6.0 will be coming out and will in fact be red in color.
But i like the 5.0 right now, so hopefully it'll work out.
hope this helps, thanks for letting me join and enjoying this forum!

race

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
race4lastplace said:
thinking about getting an XB. (coming from a mustang convertible). Fell in love with it instantly. Talked to one of the dealers today, and they told me the rs6.0 will be coming out and will in fact be red in color.
But i like the 5.0 right now, so hopefully it'll work out.
hope this helps, thanks for letting me join and enjoying this forum!

race
Welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.