Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I move the wheel when the vehicle is sitting still (running) there is a noticeable clunk heard (and felt) in the steering. Not so much if you are moving. Anybody have anything similar?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oh no! Nothing yet! First the dash creek then the B pillar. Now the steering wheel........................

·
Registered
294 Posts
I still would not get rid of my B .

·
Registered
781 Posts
zembonez said:
If I move the wheel when the vehicle is sitting still (running) there is a noticeable clunk heard (and felt) in the steering. Not so much if you are moving. Anybody have anything similar?
Just as a reference point, how many miles when you first noticed it? Also, how far are you turning the steering wheel before you notice it?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I don't have any creek in the dash, no noise out of the Pillar, Not even a steering wheel clunk. Don't even have the water pump streak on the underside of the hood. My mats don't bunch up under the gas pedal and it doesn't speed up all by itself. Must be a defective xB2. I've had mine for almost 2 1/2 years and no complaints at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.