Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few changes coming in the 2010 XB.

All new Standard Pioneer Head Unit.

Optional Alpine Premium Audio Unit that is Navigation and Back Up Camera ready.

New color, Sizzling Crimson which will replace Blackberry Crush Metallic.

May be others but these are I ones I know about.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Shancopp said:
Like the camera idea. Is it a new color for Toyota or a recycled one?
The camera and navi is a nice idea, but it states that it's "ready". That still means you have to purchase more. Kinda lame, but that's how they make their money!

And the Sizzling Crimson is, yet again, another recycled hue. It's on tC's, as far as I recall.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
What's with crimson when the RS 6.0 is absolutely red? The 2009 was released the first weekend of August last year...when I bought mine. They were already on the lot but were "officially" released on August 4.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
2009s showed up on the East coast in mid-late May of 2008.
Mine is one of the first and I picked it up on June 1. It had left the ship (in Jacksonville) 6 DAYS earlier. It took a truck to Sparks in Myrtle Beach for a couple days, THEN overnight at Town and Country in Charlotte, NC (they had JUST gotten it when it was transferred to my dealership and picked up the next day), then to Ballentine Toyota/Scion in Greenwood, SC for a few hours before I got in it and drove off for Atlanta.
Good picts and samples of the true color of "Stingray" had not been well established yet and I hesitated on the unknown shade (NO idea if would be "Ford Taurus blue" or gray-> I LOVE the actual colors BTW) and got a silver.

I expect official news on 2010 models (beyond this thread) very soon and the cars themselves in May-ish, or about a month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took a guess on the Stingray color, bought it blind and hoped for the best........ LOVE it.
tho i do still wish i coulda got Nautical Blue

btw hi everyone., first post here.... just got my xB a week ago

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Cat-SK said:
I took a guess on the Stingray color, bought it blind and hoped for the best........ LOVE it.
tho i do still wish i coulda got Nautical Blue

btw hi everyone., first post here.... just got my xB a week ago
WELCOME!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
According to that . . .
The BBC is gone a new dark red is in.
This may be the garnet shade hinted at by some sources for the RS6, which turned out to be a bright red.

One of the blues is the teal and the other is the stingray.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Other than these CHANGES, the model for the next two years will be the same, with NO major changes. This is according to the salesman in my Toyota/Scion dealer.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I Have had my 2010 XB for 4 days. The new Sizziling Crimson is the color I got. and I almost settled for silver. (Nothing wrong with Silver, its just everyone has it) Nothing really new than what was mention up above. Can't wait to upgrade to rims, spoiler, fog lights etc........

·
Registered
69 Posts
welcome to the site! Enjoy your ride & have fun moding it's addictive!!! 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up 2010 crimson red with the alpine stereo Aug 25th at York Auto Group in York Pa. Called them on the Aug 21st looking for the color and they had 2010 they just got in that week. Sometimes all the stars align.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.