Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Murasaki (bright, medium to light blue with dark blue-purple shadows)
Theme: Sports Version
DAMD Body Kit
TRD Center Exit Sport Muffler... See More
TRD Lowering Springs... See More
RAZO Release Series Shift Knob
Color Tuned Seat Fabric with embroidered RS Logo
Release Series Numbered Etched Stainless Steel Badge

· Registered
342 Posts
That right there is what you would call "dirty" now a days

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Parkers09xB said:
:eek: I like it! I wanna see the TRD center exhaust... Sounds cool! Any word on the release date?
That interests me, just as an item in and of itself!

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Facebook page says the release date is Dec 2009, there is more pics on the FB page if you want to see the center exaust, its under Scion Release Series I believe.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
SCIONKID said:
Facebook page says the release date is Dec 2009, there is more pics on the FB page if you want to see the center exaust, its under Scion Release Series I believe.
Wow thanks. Now I really wanna do that center exhaust! Haha :lol:

The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/scionreleaseseries for those of you who have a Facebook..

· Registered
51 Posts
The xB RS 7.0 will begin arriving in dealerships later in December 2009, with prices starting from $18,320 with a manual transmission, and $19,270 with an automatic transmission. To that you'll have to add a delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $670.

OUCH!!! :eek:hno:

· Registered
318 Posts
Cracker said:
The xB RS 7.0 will begin arriving in dealerships later in December 2009, with prices starting from $18,320 with a manual transmission, and $19,270 with an automatic transmission. To that you'll have to add a delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $670.

yeah i read that on another site. guess they get you to pay for that center exit exhaust and dam(ne)d body kit

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Cracker said:

Thats about right. I bought my 2008 RS 5.0, adding the spoiler, and total cost out the door was $20500

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.