Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,

I have a stock Exhaust system for sale, its off my 2010 XB, will fit 08 to 13. in perfect condition. goes from the catalytic converter out to the rear. $60.00 O.B.O

I also have the stock air intake assembly, including the air filter box with brand new air filter, intake hose, all bolts and everything. $40.00 O.B.O
4 stock rims (tires not good)$15 each rim. (I need my tire sensors though)

I didn't bother taking pics of the rims, I'm sure you know what they look like already, but if you insist on having pics, just let me know and I'll take some.

I have also, the both rear side passenger windows, including the electric motor's, switches and small window that sits next to the roll up windows, also includes the whole window parts inside the doors, everything must go. I'm turning my XB into a Panel truck, so I don't need them any more. you can take the window seals which are in excellent shape also. everything that you will need for the rear window assembly will be included. Asking $300.00 for everything. Look around and see if you will find a cheaper price. you pay for shipping if it needs to be shipped, or you come to me to pick up the parts ok.

Windows and parts are still on my XB, so if you want to see it working, just let me know and I'll send you a video showing the working windows.

If you are interested call or text me 210-412-8047 Kalani.

Mahalo and Aloha. :cheers:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you shaving the rear door handles? i may be interested in the DS assembly, i had a piece become detached during removal and im not exactly sure how it goes back together.
Whats is DS? the thought has crossed my mind actually today. I'm looking to see if that something I want to do. Or go the route of door poppers eh.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I wish I had the money or ability to do door poppers and fill in the holes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.