Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So my girl recently acquired a 2011 8.0 Series Xb, number 1412 or something like that.

Anyways she has been wanting me to do fog lights for her and I wanted to clear up something. Do the OE Xb fog lights work with the 8.0 model? All documentation says they conflict but I see pictures with them?

Just want to get an answer before I order them.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Fog lights should be pretty straightforward to wire up, I imagine someone like brickpig probably has a write up. The only conflict I would see is mounting location, if your special model has a different bumper you may have to put brackets on or make adjustments for fitment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 8.0 has a modified front facia, the grill where the lights mount look the same but I wanted to verify proper fitment, I know the wiring is already in place from the factory, just a matter of mounting the lights plugging in the switch.

Can anyone verify the OE lights fight on the 8.0 facia?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered them from TRDsparks, and an HID kit. Will post up the results as it is evident that their is no straight forward answer of any modifications. All we know is they have been done, but cannot gauge if it is straight forward or mounting needs to be adjusted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.