Scion XB Forum banner

2011 aftermarket tail lights

12K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  zaskar 
#1 ·
I'm sorry if this is an old question, but I searched and couldn't find the answer. Is anyone out there making aftermarket tails for the 2011 and up? The prev owner of mine tried tinting them and didn't do too good of a job so I figured I'd get new ones

#4 ·
Only sets around are the rukus/rumion ones.... My rukus ones are heading over to a member on here as we speak

#9 ·
LED tail light for 2011+ (and they fit!)

Great news! Just got some led tail lights that fit perfectly. They are super bright and have amber leds for the turn signals too. They are MBRO Brand (use Google Translate): ???? ???????COLIN PROJECT??MBRO???????????????????????????? and this is the seller: TOYOTA, COLIN items in rumion led store on eBay! . Colors available are black, chrome, red and super white.

The price isn't too bad when compared to other leds like Anzos or Longos. The shipping is high, around $80, but they arrived in a week airmailed and insured from Japan. I had mine tinted last week and installed them Friday. They have all the resistors for the turn signals and brake lights built in. The brake/parking and turns plug into the Scion's bulb sockets (the reverse uses the existing bulb), push the wires into the led's bulb holes and twist the Scion socket onto the tail light and done. No splicing, no spaces or blown fuses. Just plug-n-play.

Attachments

#12 ·
#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.