Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Yes.
They are identical 08-13 (and more?)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
On the outside, they only changed the plastic parts. The metal bits are the same. Inside, it was all bolt-on stuff (which includes some electrical stuff too), like seats, center console, radio, instruments, and the like.

With all the intersecting components (like headlamps, plastic nose, and inside bumper-foam in front or the tail lamps and plastic bumper shroud in back) any set can be swapped with any other set.

· Registered
307 Posts
On the outside, they only changed the plastic parts. The metal bits are the same. Inside, it was all bolt-on stuff (which includes some electrical stuff too), like seats, center console, radio, instruments, and the like.

With all the intersecting components (like headlamps, plastic nose, and inside bumper-foam in front or the tail lamps and plastic bumper shroud in back) any set can be swapped with any other set.
Yeah, I'm running an 08 front bumper and lights on my 2011. (not by choice)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Is the 14 a different nose than 13?
Or did you get a Yota Taco and badge it as a Scion?

· Registered
152 Posts
Just traded the xB for a Taco... I like it. As you would expect, it rides much cushier, and has a weaker 4 cylinder engine... but I got to killing myself over not having a Truck for a year and a half. Gonna take me a week or two to get the guts to start hauling things in it... but I need it BAD. This is a "just above base" access cab, with the Power windows and locks and stuff, and that damned touch screen radio. I'm wondering about changing the radio for the Pio Radio from a xB. I like it much better. I don't much care for fingerprints all over the screen of the radio. Once i get it rolling Daily, I won't touch it much, except for the knob for the volume and maybe the spot it asks you to answer the phone or not. Little truck doesn't have Steering wheel Controls. Gonna have to work on that item.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.