Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn’t sure where else to post this. I accidentally hooked up my jumper cables backwards. Will no longer start. I get dash indicators and headlights but that’s it. No radio or nothing. Will not even click when I turn the key. I have checked all the fuses and they are fine so I’m guessing I must have blown a relay. But I’m not even sure where to start checking or if I missed something. Can’t find any specific diagram for the relays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2005 Scion XB & 2011 Scion XB RS 8.0
11 Posts
Wasn’t sure where else to post this. I accidentally hooked up my jumper cables backwards. Will no longer start. I get dash indicators and headlights but that’s it. No radio or nothing. Will not even click when I turn the key. I have checked all the fuses and they are fine so I’m guessing I must have blown a relay. But I’m not even sure where to start checking or if I missed something. Can’t find any specific diagram for the relays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2005 Scion XB & 2011 Scion XB RS 8.0
11 Posts
Why did you jump start your car in first place? Have you checked your alternator? You said you checked fuses but did you look in both locations of the fuses? Might be a little late on response hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts