1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before i cleaned them (due to rain)

after i cleaned them

· Registered
422 Posts
For some reason the picture isn't showing on my computer.

· Registered
24 Posts
Look great!! I nearly bought that set from World/Descendant 'cuz it looked like they had the TPMS sensors and they were TRD. Something about factory alloys at aftermarket price vs. budget aftermarket just makes me more comfortable. Yours are effectively brand new, likely no potholes--makes them a great purchase.

Showed my wife, she likes the BBS we ended up with better. I'd have been good either way. Congrats!!

· Registered
195 Posts
Looks great Philthy!

I was interested in buying that set too...'cuz World Racing/Descendent is only 1.5 miles from where I live :p.

I'm suffering low mpg's even on 16's. I can't imagine how awful my gas mileage would be with the tC wheels. Please post up if there's a noticeable difference in your mpg's.

Great buy and again, looks fantastic.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!! i love em... still getting used to the feel... debating on dropping it, but have to make sure it wont rub, i sometimes have to pack the car with a lot of weight.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great Philthy!

I was interested in buying that set too...'cuz World Racing/Descendent is only 1.5 miles from where I live :p.

I'm suffering low mpg's even on 16's. I can't imagine how awful my gas mileage would be with the tC wheels. Please post up if there's a noticeable difference in your mpg's.

Great buy and again, looks fantastic.
Ill deff keep an eye on the mpg once i get over the sound of the K&N short ram. lol and thanks!!!

· Registered
45 Posts
Looks good goes with the silver very well...btw were did u get your window visors from? Not sure if i asked you yet...

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got the visors from a local shop, the guy just took them off his xB before he sold the car, 20 bucks!

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I paid just a little more than that. :) ima ima hustla ;)

· Registered
82 Posts
I'm about to do the same for my HTM. Been shopping wheels for over 2 months! Got a couple threads going on it too. I've always liked the old TC wheels, but they don't fit the XB. Now, these ones do and I'm stoked. Overall diameter goes up about half and inch or so. That shouldn't be too bad though. Offset is also less, so the stance looks a bit wider. Nice as well.

I'm also curious... Any changes in MPG or acceleration. My guess is you'll lose a bit of acceleration due to the extra weigh of the 18's. However, you also said something about K&N and also an exhaust.... So you might still be suffering in the MPG department, but made up in acceleration with those other upgrades. However, extra unsprung weight should still be a bit of a problem, but maybe not very noticeable unless you're over a very crappy road surface.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.