Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the plunge and purchased a 2011 Super White xB with Rear Spoiler and Alpine upgrade. I want to add TRD CAI, lowering springs, rear sway bars and front strut brace. I called TRD and they could not tell me if the 2011 was compatiable with those 2010 parts since there are no 2011 parts listed yet. Has anyone installed any of these parts on their 2011?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
AnimalBoy said:
KangSh1t said:
All of those parts of the car are the same....The only changes on 2011's are cosmetic.
true. but you can still put 2011 parts on the 2nd gen. (at least most) but not older parts to the 2011.
Define which parts you are thinking . . .

·
Registered
214 Posts
older GEN2 xB headlights will not fit into the 2011 model unless the bumper is also swapped. that's pretty much it. tail lights too maybe, but i think that can be fixed with a little wiring.

·
Registered
782 Posts
KangSh1t said:
All of those parts of the car are the same....The only changes on 2011's are cosmetic.
How can the TRD CAI be unchanged if the front fascia vents have changed? The appearance change may be cosmetic, but it definitely interferes with mating the TRD CAI intake with the vent.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The CAI should work the same and have identical parts, sans fender/grill vent. There should be a new one for 2011 and later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.