Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a feel if there are any takers for my XB.. It's a 2011 RS 8.0 with only 8600 miles. I would be selling it with stock rims and tires. has a few accessories... nothing major... all bolt on stuff as seen in my signature.
If interested PM me and lets talk, I'm looking to get into something else, it's just a bit too small for me and my family, we tried going camping and we couldnt fit our gear in it when we had everyone in the car... kind of a bummer but, life goes on...

It's a great vehicle for someone but just not really suited for my needs right now.. I'm still driving it so mileage will increase as time goes on.

Please be serious, if you are PM me your phone number and I will call you. I will assist in anyway to help you ship it if that is the case.

Kelly Blue book lists $19,200 for it in excellent condition... I'm looking to get $19,000 firm, comes with a transferable 6 year 120,000 mile b2b warranty.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Hate to see it for sale already . . .
Best of luck in the sale.

A (REMOVABLE) roof rack would help with the gear issue. My family of 5 (with 2 just under teens and a 2-year-old) traveled 5 hours for our week-long vacation this summer including carrying 3 bodyboards (ended up bringing back 2 more). A Skybox and basket served us well. We have also taken 2 kids to camp (with sleeping backs and all) and 2 bikes (for the days before the actual camp) to the NC mountains.
I've found the rack far more useful than I ever expected and end up putting it back on soon after I ever pull it off.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still debating.. just getting a feel for the market...most people just want the mods. will see how it goes... I like it, and would hate to see it go but i think I need something a little bigger. Perhaps a trade is in order?

Also, any pics of the roofrack??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.