Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the TRD foglights but I'm confused about installing them. Do I have to take the whole front bumper off or is there a way to pop off the grill ?!

Help im lost !!

·
Registered
979 Posts
You could probably do it without removing the whole bumper. You would have to put the car up on jack stands to get underneath for easier access to the lower grill.

I would just take the bumper off though. It is actually pretty easy to remove. Just make sure you have a blanket or something to lay it on so it doesn't get scratched.

If the 2012 fogs go in like my 09's you mostly take off the lower grill, cut it where the marks are, fasten the fogs in and connect the wires to the plugs hanging behind the bumper. Drop the switch in the dash and you're done. :D

If you didn't get instructions, you can download them at trdsparks.com.

·
Registered
979 Posts
...is there a way to pop off the grill ?!
The bottom grill does just snap off. Look at the bottom of page 4 in the instructions here. As I said, though, it may be difficult to reach the tabs without removing the whole bumper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bottom grill does just snap off. Look at the bottom of page 4 in the instructions here. As I said, though, it may be difficult to reach the tabs without removing the whole bumper.
ok great !! that will be my project for this weekend! .. ill let you know how it goes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.