Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody. My name is cj and I just bought my 2013 10 series xb brand new about 4 weeks ago. I actually just rolled over to 1k miles today. I'm only 19 and this is my first new car. I came from a 99 integra that decided to die on me. I'm very excited to own this car.

Mods so far:
30% tint on front windows
20% tint on the back windows
LED running lights

Planned:
12in rockford fosgate sub (sitting in my garage)
Blue LED's under the dash and front seats (also in the garage)
Oem rear bumper protector
TRD lowering springs
Rear sway bar (not sure on brand yet)

Now for the pics.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome cj. I think you'll find a lot of good ideas and projects to do here from a bunch of really nice members. I also noticed that the plates on you B are from Maryland. What part are you located in?
I just moved to Westminster a while ago and still find xB's that have been moded all over.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome cj. I think you'll find a lot of good ideas and projects to do here from a bunch of really nice members. I also noticed that the plates on you B are from Maryland. What part are you located in?
I just moved to Westminster a while ago and still find xB's that have been moded all over.
Thanks. I'm in calvert county. Its about 2 hours from westminster, which is very ironic because I bought the car from koons toyota up there. Lol

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
846 Posts
I also have HID's installed. I got the relay harness just in case the current increase would effect the OEM wiring.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice car! Congrats and welcome to the group! You mentioned you wanted the bumper protection, I believe a lot of members here would recommend the "bushwacker oem style" one on Amazon over scions oem one. That's the one I plan to order if/when I get it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like that. But I have a spot right on my bumper that needs to be covered up. The paint is chipped and the oem one will cover the spot. Notsure how it got messed up but the car sat on the lot for over a year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.