Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
As a replacement part for a currently selling vehicle, I would think the dealer would have to be able to get them. TRD Sparks website though says 2013 xB parts are currently unavailable and to call for special orders.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I do believe he is talking about the LED DRL units. Seriously, these DRLs are NOT worth it. They are VERY dim. Standing back 20 feet you can hardly see that they are on. My other issue with these is all the damned chrome on these units. Might be nice if you pulled them apart, painted the chrome flat black and swapped out the LEDs with some Cree XP-G or even Luxeon Rebels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DRL's

First thing I did to our new xB was research and then order the Philips 4 LED DRL set. Cost @ $90. Pretty easy fit for a dumby like me. Used the red 3M autobody 2-sided tape.....wet the tape a bit 1st then slid the lights into the grill and aimed them (important step!) before the taped dried. (softened the grill a bit w/hair dryer because it is a snug fit) Very bright! They are stuck in there as though they were screwed in! They look pretty OEM. The DRL's are 'on' when key turned on >> turn themselves 'off' when I turn the headlights on at night >> and turn themselves 'off' when I turn the key off. Just like OEM DRL's....sort of.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.