Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
The black part looks like a Diaper to me..... Cheap looking change. Also the fact that they went Glossy on it..... NOt a favorite at all.

The "diaper look" has always been a huge detraction from the shape of the vehicles that sport them. It's like they couldn't think of something cool to do, so they just chopped a hole in it and filled it back in with something black (Or in many cases grey plastic).... Each to their own though.... I'll stick to my 2012 Bumper cover.

· Registered
432 Posts
I didn't even realize that this was different until this thread. Kinda sucks if I want to buy a replacement bumper or a bumper lip.

I am thankful they got rid of the asymmetrical reverse light, and I think the "diaper" would look better if it were matte blacke. It gives it ever-so-slightly a "mini" look

· Registered
152 Posts
I didn't even realize that this was different until this thread. Kinda sucks if I want to buy a replacement bumper or a bumper lip.

I am thankful they got rid of the asymmetrical reverse light, and I think the "diaper" would look better if it were matte blacke. It gives it ever-so-slightly a "mini" look
Yes.... so if one wants a "mini"... shouldn't they just Buy one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.