Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new guy here! I work at a local toyota/scion dealer and I came across a set of 2014 scion tc wheels. I'm just curious if anyone knows what they look like on it or if anyone has seen them. They're the new style 5 spoke wheels not the traditional 7 spoke. Any info would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I phrased that question incorrectly. I wanted to know if anyone has seen those wheels on the xb. I know what the wheels look like, I don't know what they look like on the xb though

·
Registered
164 Posts
Pic of wheels + pic of car + photoshop = dreams come true.

I know 5zero4 has access to it, and It's what I do all day i just don't have time to hunt down the images for it. If you'll upload a pic of your car and a pic of the wheels someone here will have time to show it to you. I always like seeing things on my car in it's natural environment vs. a pic on the net anyway because it never looks the same.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, I think i'm probably going to pick these up as soon as my tax return comes through. I don't have access to photoshop but if someone does I can provide pictures. But from what BrickPig posted I think they look pretty cool so I think I'll pick them up. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.