Scion XB Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for the delay in my response, but you're welcome :)! This is good data and should be available to all of us. It would be nice to have the full official package as issued by Toyota/Scion, but thus far, they're keeping it close. The package I've made available is currently the most complete I'm aware of. If anyone comes up with Scion documentation the package is missing, I'll be happy to include it :)!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Need info of how to install a throttle body spacer.
Anybody.
Hi, this isn't a general purpose thread, it's a sticky thread specifically for making official Toyota technical information pertaining to the xB2 available to people. Please use the appropriate subforum, and start a new thread for your question -- thanks :)!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update!

I just uploaded two compressed files that contain the previous information, plus good additional information on the engine, transmissions, clutch, and other miscellaneous data from a Camry site. It gets into the details.

Download 2008_09_10xBTechFiles_Rev2.zip from FileFactory.com (96MB)

Download 2008_09_10xBTechFiles_Rev2.7z from FileFactory.com (79MB)

======================Previous======================
Cheers -- I just added a .zip version of the collection of 2008/09/10 xB tech files to FileFactory.com. It consists of a stack of info that was circulating earlier (xB_Tech.zip), plus more files I obtained myself (a number of additional EWD files plus the accessory installation files).

Here are links for the .zip file (Win and Mac compatible) and also the .7z version (more efficient) and associated unpack utility and unpack documentation. Both files provide the same result.

Download 2008_09_10xBTechFiles.zip from FileFactory.com (64MB)

Download 2008xBschematicsEtc.7z from FileFactory.com (52MB)
Download 7zipfree_8675.exe from FileFactory.com (2MB)
Download 7zUnpackInstructions.txt from FileFactory.com (1KB)

Hope you guys find it useful -- sure helped me !
These files seem to no longer reside on FF. Could you repost please?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts