Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi~!! Do you guys know how much does it usually cost for a full front 3m protector cost?
the scion dealer said they charge for $599 (bumper ,fog. headlight, hood and minror)
it sounds so expensive, dont know if it would be cheaper to get body shop to do it
also is it hard to maintance?because i had a used car before that had 3m on, but after a while, dirt around it and the plastic seems like melted and screw my paint
any suggestion or command?

·
Registered
24 Posts
3-M Protector

As Phobic said "it is definitely worth it". It was on my XB (Boxanne) when I bought it and the lack of paint chips is a huge plus. That does seem a little high and I would do some checking around.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I'm wondering if my vinyl guy couldn't make something like this for me for much less. He did the body graphics on the '09 and did my windshield banner. He is a full-service vinyl, body wrap, advertising shop. I'll just ask him.

·
Registered
141 Posts
ask him if he can get or use magnetic vinyl!! Its thicker than regular and holds just as tight!!! Thicker is better protection!!!:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.