Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So DeadCannon and Ms. DeadCannon stopped my the house today and we got to working on his new wheel project and shot some pics while we were waiting.* Enjoi.

Nathan's car ate a bad burrito...!

·
Registered
372 Posts
niice lil photoshoot dude! murasaki and voodoo blue coming together joining forces xD cleeen tc also!... very nice looking scions...btw what are the xbs lowered on? think i found me some new wallpApers xD

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mine (rs8) is lowered on DF's and Ashleys (rs7) is a mix of TRD front and DF rear. ...and yes, we give her sh*t for it all the time.

One thing about mine is I run a bigger than OEM diameter tire so it looks more tucked/less wheel gap.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I get a chance to I may talk Ashley into letting me put on the front springs this week. At first it sit level with the TRDF210s but it's definitely settled.

·
Registered
372 Posts
so ur gonna swap thr front trds for the nfs on the rs7 box?... what diameter u running on your rs8 if u dont mind asking, im looking to lower our voodoo box soon for the meantime on steelies till some $$ is saved ...oh how i love the factory reap gap lmao!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so ur gonna swap thr front trds for the nfs on the rs7 box?... what diameter u running on your rs8 if u dont mind asking, im looking to lower our voodoo box soon for the meantime on steelies till some $$ is saved ...oh how i love the factory reap gap lmao!
No, he's switching the TRD fronts for DF's. No real point in switching to NF's since they're basically the same drop as TRD's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah. I thought you knew that? I've got almost everything I need at the apartment. Just need a few odds and ends to complete the kit. Water trap, pressure switch, air line etc. The only major thing I need is the front bags and struts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.