Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I spent the Memorial Day Weekend in the garage (off & on) to get my project off the ground.
Been Collecting parts since I bought it back in August. So here's the fruit of my labors...........

·
Registered
339 Posts
Keep up the good work. The gold wheels look hot on white

·
Registered
286 Posts
Very nice sir.... What kind of paint did you use to paint the bottom grill and emblem lettering? I'm considering doing the same but in TRD red... :yes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got finished answering all the members questions with contact names, details & sites which took about 10 minutes. Then tried to post it and was logged off !!!! :mad:
Will try to respond to you guys questions "again" later on when I have time..........

Moderators: What is the "log on" time limit ???? Awful frustrating to go thru what I went thru just to have it all for not..... :mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
surfMOMster said:
Where did you purchase the mud guards?
eBay of course !!! I got 98% of my mods off eBay…
You can get wit dis:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Or you can git wit dat:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

LMAO !!!!!!
Got that AxionxB ???

ai17828 said:
Very nice sir.... What kind of paint did you use to paint the bottom grill and emblem lettering? I'm considering doing the same but in TRD red...
Duplicolor auto paint (Ford sunburst gold) closest gold I could find to match the wheels. Emblems were done with a Duplicolor rubber bumper paint and lettering with a paint pen you can purchase at your local arts & craft store. You can use any good auto paint just make sure you primer (very important) and finish with a matte or gloss clear coat. I opted for the matte made by Rustolium.

Mount Scion85xb said:
please tell me where you get those gold wheels i been going with a black and gold theme and been waiting to find the right gold wheels
eBay !!!! (part of that 98%). But shop around on there cause there are lots of sellers out there with different styles, prices & shipping.

Chrevis said:
the brake calipers are sick. how'd you get the TRD on there?
Brake were taken apart & painted. Lettering was custom made. I got a guy that can make anything you want in most colors & size and I found him on eBay !!! LOL
Contact Mark Hill : [email protected] and send him a pic of what color & size you want. He’s extremely reliable and fast. I get my stuff in 2-4 days at most……
Check out my latest post just below this to see the new stripes & graphic lettering I got from him…

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the brake calipers are sick. how'd you get the TRD on there?
Brake were taken apart & painted. Lettering was custom made. I got a guy that can make anything you want in most colors & size and I found him on eBay !!! LOL
Contact Mark Hill : [email protected] and send him a pic of what color & size you want. He’s extremely reliable and fast. I get my stuff in 2-4 days at most……
Check out my latest post just below this to see the new stripes & graphic lettering I got from him…

Geez, sorry about that.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.