Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
Get what you like. Wheels can get really expensive really quick and its easy to buy something and end up hating them. I have some 19" TRD's I'm selling right now if you want to go back to the old look. XXR's are cool too but it seems everyone wants or has them. Maybe that's just me though. Either way, if you like XXR's the best, go with those since they wheels you pick will be seen by you the most. I agree with Matt, 20's are fine but will make for a rough ride and limit drop potential. I went to 18's recently (AME wheels) because I didn't like the feel of the 19's and there are more tire options with 18's.

· Registered
658 Posts
meh, not a big fan of the whole stance/offset thing. thats just me tho. ive seen a few xb's that were like that and looked really good. what do you mean by reflectors? where?
2011+ have two reflectors on the rear bumper. The are not my favorite either.

I think stance looks real nice in tC's but not so much on xB's. Also it has to be done really well of it looks silly. If you plan it do it, expect to blow through tires as well.

· Registered
658 Posts
all the posts have been very cool i think i am gonna get some xxr's still narrowing down the style can anyone tell me the bolt pattern on the 2nd gen xb are the 5/114 or ak i wron i think i am im looking at getting the wheels online so any feed back will only help me
5x114.3 Give it a day or so before reposting a question, someone will usually respond within a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.