Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at this kit anyone have any suggestions

http://www.thepartsbin.com/catalog/?N=4294952428&Nr=OR(AND(make:Scion,model:xB,year:2008),AND(universal:1))&Vi=1709+11673+4294962483&y=2008&mk=Scion&md=xB

part number A1395753

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
For those who care . . .
Scion Pro is a big part of the Scion-community, plus a supporter of events like Sanitarium in Atlanta (met him there the last couple years) and others. I'd give Steve Saporito (Scion Pro) and see what he could do.

Scion Pro is the one that built the taxi gen 1 and the leader of one of the 2 teams in the "joes vs. pros" build off a year ago- the "pros" team.
- I'd look into a vendor that actively supports the Scion-community over a generic parts vendor any day.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i spoke with scionpro and after Nov 11 there prices will go up because there upgraded there bag kit. I am thiking about selling my bobber to get the bags and start showing my car. Anyone know of any Show in Richmond, VA

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Air bags have been ordered. got the pancake tank and just need to figure out how to moutn the compressor under the car

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
there are a ton of builds with under car mounted compressors. there is plenty of room under neither. also since you got the pancake tank you should be able to stick it in the hidden storage area, just remove the foam piece and mount it to the floor, obviously you'd need to reinforce the floor.

check out Forjworks, they've done this and actually sell a reinforced floor.:
http://www.forjworks.com/200810-Gen2-Scion-xB-Mafia-Series-Trunk-Lid-Kit-P72.aspx

it's expensive but pretty much what you'd need.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what you have in the picture is just a steal plate so you can keep your spare tires, I am putting the tank in the trunk where the spare goes and the compressor under the car

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
There is a rubber cap/plug in the bottom of the tire spare well. If you go under the rear and look just ahead of the back bumper brackets, you'll see a round rubber disk. That is the plug . . .
You could use hole and adapt the plug (or get a new one) as a passage to connect the compressor and the under-vehicle components.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.