Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I use open windows and a Scion RS6 red plug-in ionizer. That seems to take care of issues any quickly.
(But, I'm probably not the person you really want to answer-> I want no-smell at all and my wife and son have issues with some scented stuff, esp, candles. So, I tend to avoid most.)

If anyone is interested, I have several visor-clip style fresheners, unused still in package, that I got at a show-the same one where I got the ionizer (I kidded everyone that they thought my B smelled funny). They are supposed to be imported JDM. If anyone is interested in them, I have to re-find them for details. I'll let them go CHEAP. I was keeping them for the clip in case I wanted them for future projects (like hanging a screen for a camping-use screen).

·
Registered
979 Posts
Open windows and whatever was on clearance at Target during the winter when it was too cold to keep them open. I think it was lemonade.

TJ - seriously, an rs 6 ionizer; or is it just red? I've got to see a pic of that!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
OK . . .
Need light. Will do tomorrow unless I forget.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
i use this spray bottle with the title "odor eliminator" just one tiny mist will keep it smelling fresh for days without being too powerful. i too suffer from an over sensitive nose. certain scents (like candles) will set off a raging headache. i copped the odor eliminator from the janitor supply closet :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.